You will be amazed & delighted at the incredibly soft feel under your feet when meeting this rug. These beautiful sustainable 100% Llama fiber rugs are brought to us by AMA, ethically made in Peru by a family of weavers.
Luxurious texture yet being remarkably durable, rooted in the Peruvian tradition of rug making. Bold graphic on one side, solid with stripe edge detail on the flip side.
- Remove spills immediately by carefully absorbing as much liquid as possible with a white cloth or paper towel.
- Clean spots with a mild detergent or carpet cleaner, but first, make sure to test a small portion of the rug. Avoid scrub!
- For hard-to-remove stains, we recommend professional cleaning. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rugs.
- Do not use bleach-based products!
- Vacuum regularly to minimize shedding.
- Improper vacuuming can damage and devalue your rugs. The aggressive, motorized brush can break the surface fibers of your rug. Please disable the brush before vacuuming.
- Cool, airy spaces and avoiding direct sunlight will be the best for your rug's conservation.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- In case you store the rug, try not to have it in bags for long periods as the fibers cannot breathe, and condensation may occur.
- If loose threads occur, do not pull. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Make sure to keep away from excessive moisture. The rug is for indoor use only!
Size: 59' x 89'